You are… New to Caregiving
Welcome, we are glad you’re here. If you’re new to caregiving, it can be overwhelming trying to get started and get used to the job. We can help! Many of our caregivers say that when they get a job at Family Resource, they feel like they’ve made it – and that’s why we have some of the longest career caregiver employees in the industry, some who have worked for us for decades.
“FRHC is a company that cares, not only about the clients but the caregivers as well. Open communication, I would bet my next check that I could call the CEO if I had a concern and he would not only answer but help me seek the solution to my problem.” – Caregiver, 2019
As a New Caregiver, Why Choose Family Resource Home Care?
We Care About Our Caregivers
- We offer competitive wages in all of our markets and a full benefits package to all of our eligible caregivers, including 401(k).
- We are accommodating to each caregiver’s schedule, and have many shifts available: short, long, day/night, live-in, hourly; as well as a variety of clients with differing acuity and needs.
- We excel in providing caregivers with the “right” match for them and are always just a phone call away for support.
- We are extremely responsive to our caregivers’ needs and work hard to ensure a consistent schedule. The size of our company offers stability and sophistication that other agencies can’t match – plus 20 offices around the Northwest!
- We believe caregivers are the most important part of our company. We love what we do and it shows in the way we respond to our employees and their needs.
There is a reason why family is in our name. As the Northwest’s largest independent home care provider, we are led by family-owned values which have helped us earn the trust of employees and families for over 50 years. Unlike large national franchises, we are deeply rooted in our communities.
We never stop thinking about how we will meet the needs of our employees, clients, and communities today, tomorrow, and every day after that. As a new caregiver, you will feel valued and supported by an office team that has your best interests at heart. This will include the caregiver manager who helps with your schedule and client matching, a client care supervisor who manages client needs, and a branch manager who provides leadership and guidance.
Each office location has its own culture and traditions too. We like to communicate often and transparently and be there for our employees. We have consistently been named as a Best Place to Work in Home Care based on caregiver satisfaction ratings collected via telephone interviews by Home Care Pulse, a national independent satisfaction research firm. Agencies that have earned this award are best-in-class for caregiver satisfaction. When you choose an “Employer of Choice,” you can have confidence that your experience as a caregiver will be among not only the best in your area, but in the nation.
Benefits and Perks
A career with Family Resource Home Care has many benefits. These include the choice of 2 medical plans, including a Health Savings Plan with employer contribution, dental plan, vision plan, voluntary accident, critical illness, or hospital indemnity plans, company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with a buy-up option, long-term disability plan, and 401(k) plan.
In addition, our employees enjoy flexible schedules, paid leave, an Employee Assistance Program, access to online training and continuing education and paid on-site training. To learn more about benefits and perks, click here.