Want us to get in touch with you to discuss our opportunities further? Submit your info below.
A career with Family Resource Home Care has many benefits.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Choice of 2 medical plans, including a Health Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Voluntary accident, critical illness, or hospital indemnity plans
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with a buy-up option
- Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Sick & Safe Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness discounts
DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
- Access to online training and continuing education
- Paid on-site training
- Certification opportunities for caregivers
Make a Career in Caring
As the foremost provider of exceptional in-home care provider services, Family Resource Home Care excels at earning the trust of families in our communities. We are the choice of professional in-home caregivers whose calling is to provide compassionate care.
We employ a large and diverse group of in-home caregivers. Some work just a few hours a month, and for others work full-time. Family Resource Home Care leads the industry with wages and benefits because we genuinely care about our home care providers who help people live well where they feel most comfortable.
Family Resource Home Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. When you join our family, you are joining an excellent group of exceptional people. Our employees enjoy a rich culture based on our core values that has earned us consistent recognition as one of Washington’s Best Places to Work.
We have locations throughout Washington and Idaho. If you have the compassion and dedication to join our team, please apply for one of our caregiver jobs now!