Why choose Family Resource Home Care?
Nursing and healthcare students find the experience to be both flexible and rewarding.
- We are accommodating to each caregiver’s schedule, and have many shifts available: short, long, day/night, live-in, hourly; as well as a variety of clients with differing acuity and needs.
- Students can build their work schedule around their school schedule. Have finals one week? Just let the office know and we will find replacements for your shifts. Want to pick up extra shifts during breaks? We welcome it!
- If school or a new job results in a move, the size of our company offers stability and sophistication that other agencies can’t match with 20 offices around the Northwest to choose from!
- Gain hands-on experience caring for people with chronic illness, allowing you to practice assessment skills, manage care plans and note acute changes.
- Enjoy rewarding work that aligns with your passion for helping others – so much more meaningful than a coffee shop or warehouse as you work your way through school.
There is a reason why family is in our name. As the Northwest’s largest independent home care provider, we are led by family-owned values which have helped us earn the trust of employees and families for over 50 years. Unlike large national franchises, we are deeply rooted in our communities.
We never stop thinking about how we will meet the needs of our employees, clients and communities today, tomorrow, and every day after that. As a caregiver, you will feel valued and supported by an office team that has your best interests at heart. This will include the caregiver manager who helps with your schedule and client matching, a client care supervisor who manages client needs, and a branch manager who provides leadership and guidance.
Each office location has its own culture and traditions too. We like to communicate often and transparently and be there for our employees. We have consistently been named as a Best Place to Work in Home Care based on caregiver satisfaction ratings collected via telephone interviews by Home Care Pulse, a national independent satisfaction research firm. Agencies that have earned this award are best-in-class for caregiver satisfaction. When you choose an “Employer of Choice,” you can have confidence that your experience as a caregiver will be among not only the best in your area, but in the nation.
Benefits and Perks
A career with Family Resource Home Care has many benefits. These include the choice of 2 medical plans, including a Health Savings Plan with employer contribution, dental plan, vision plan, voluntary accident, critical illness, or hospital indemnity plans, company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with a buy-up option, long-term disability plan, and 401(k) plan.
In addition, our employees enjoy flexible schedules, paid leave, an Employee Assistance Program, access to online training and continuing education and paid on-site training. To learn more about benefits and perks, click here.
Did you know?
Family Resource’s Chief Operations Officer is a nurse, in addition to our Vice President of Quality! And, we employ nurses in client care roles in many of our offices.