Website Family Resource Home Care
Come join our award-winning caregiving team! If you are passionate about improving lives, you belong here. Our caregivers are our most important asset. See why our caregivers chose to come and stay to thrive.
Lead Caregiver Summary
Our Lead Caregivers are experienced caregivers/CNA’s who help with our most critical shifts. This includes but is not limited to fill-ins, new clients and training shifts with new caregivers. The primary responsibilities still include the Caregiver Job Duties listed below. Our Lead Caregivers must have open availability, 40-50 hours per week and be willing to work with clients in any of our service areas. Due to the requirements in this role, our Lead Caregivers are guaranteed paid hours.
We are looking for a candidate willing to work Saturday-Wednesday 8a-6pm, pay rate $19.50 per hour. This position would require you to work in and around the greater Salem, OR area.
Caregiver Job Duties
Our caregivers support their clients in activities of daily living such as (but not limited to):
- Household chores (cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.)
- Cooking and/or serving meals
- Helping clients bathe, dress, and groom
- Providing companionship through daily activities and hobbies
- Driving clients (as needed) to the store or appointments
- Monitoring and reporting on their condition
- 18 years+
- Ability to pass a state and national background check
- Personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and clean driving record
- CPR certification
- One year experience in home care, AFH, hospital or nursing home setting
- Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
- Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
- Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
Why Family Resource Home Care?
- Flexible Scheduling. We work with your availability. Work as little or as much as you want.
- Consistent Hours & Pay. You will enter your preferred weekly hours each week and we will work to get you the hours and paycheck you expect!
- 24/7 Caregiver Support. You will never work without having someone available to answer the phone should you need something. Our caregivers are never alone – we are a team!
- Hands-on Training. No experience? No problem. We train new caregivers to provide the level of care our clients expect.
- Client Matching. We consider your experience, availability, and preferences to match you with the perfect clients.
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement. We pay you for your travel time and mileage in-between clients.
- Paid Orientation & Training. You will be paid for the time you spend at orientation and any additional online training that is required.
- Generous Referral Program. We have a “Buddy Bonus” referral program that you are eligible for immediately! Refer someone to us and receive $150 when they have worked 30 days! Each referral increases by $25!
- Continuing Education. Access to online training and continuing education courses.
- We value YOU! We proudly recognize our caregivers through weekly emails and monthly newsletters.
- Our hiring process is fast and simple! Apply and the recruiter in your region will connect with you to schedule a phone interview. If hired, you will be scheduled for orientation at your branch. Once you have completed onboarding, orientation, and training, you can start working with clients!
Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.