Website Family Resource Home Care
We are currently hiring for a Caregiver Manager (Staffing Manager) to join our Walla Walla Branch! Family Resource Home Care provides assistive care services in our clients homes through our team of caregivers.
Our Caregiver Managers (formerly known as Home Care Staffing Supervisors) supervise our team of caregivers and their schedules. This position is a full time, salaried, Mon-Fri opportunity.
- Provide high quality, professional service to our caregivers and clients
- Supervise caregiver staff and field calls and questions to best support them in their roles
- Maintain accurate and detailed records for caregiver communications, preferences, needs, etc.
- Perform new hire orientation each week for all new caregivers
- Reference caregiver preferred weekly hours and client preferences to build a working schedule that mutually benefits both the caregiver and client
- Monitor and adjust schedule as needed to continue to adapt to the needs of both caregivers and clients
- At least 1 year of experience in home care staffing OR 2+ years of experience in a customer service role in the healthcare industry
- Ability to provide examples of proven excellent customer service skills with references to confirm
- Must be proficient in using computers and Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, etc)
- Ability to work well with others; experience with team collaboration and problem solving
- 1+ year of supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Experience with scheduling software and/or POC software strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance options
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
- Work computer and phone system
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership Development Program and career growth opportunities
FRHC is an equal opportunity employer.