Website Family Resource Home Care
Come join our award-winning caregiving team! If you are passionate about improving lives, you belong here. Our caregivers are our most important asset. See why our caregivers chose to come and stay to thrive.
Why Family Resource Home Care?
- Flexible Scheduling. We work with your availability. Work as little or as much as you want.
- Consistent Hours & Pay. You will enter your preferred weekly hours each week and we will work to get you the hours and paycheck you expect!
- 24/7 Caregiver Support. You will never work without having someone available to answer the phone should you need something. Our caregivers are never alone – we are a team!
- Hands-on Training. No experience? No problem. We train new caregivers to provide the level of care our clients expect.
- Client Matching. We consider your experience, availability, and preferences to match you with the perfect clients.
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement. We pay you for your travel time and mileage in-between clients.
- Paid Orientation & Training. You will be paid for the time you spend at orientation and any additional online training that is required.
- Generous Referral Program. We have a “Buddy Bonus” referral program that you are eligible for immediately! Refer someone to us and receive $150 when they have worked 30 days! Each referral increases by $25!
- Continuing Education. Access to online training and continuing education courses.
- We value YOU! We proudly recognize our caregivers through weekly emails and monthly newsletters.
Caregiver Job Duties
Our caregivers support their clients in activities of daily living such as (but not limited to):
- Household chores (cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.)
- Cooking and/or serving meals
- Helping clients bathe, dress, and groom
- Providing companionship through daily activities and hobbies
- Driving clients (as needed) to the store or appointments
- Monitoring and reporting on their condition
- Our hiring process is fast and simple! Apply and the recruiter in your region will connect with you to schedule a phone interview. If hired, you will be scheduled for orientation at your branch. Once you have completed onboarding, orientation, and training, you can start working with clients!
- Washington only – If you do not have a current HCA or CNA license, you will be required to enroll in our HCA training program we offer (due to state requirements). You will be able to complete the training while working and will have 120 days to complete it.
- Oregon only – If you have not previously completed the state-required 8-hour Home Care Pulse caregiver training, you will be required to complete the training along with the nurse-led medication training before you can work with clients. You will be paid to complete both trainings!
- 18 years+
- Ability to pass a state and national background check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and clean driving record
- Ability to complete state-required caregiver/HCA training as needed
Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.