Website Family Resource Home Care
We are committed to cultivating an employee rich environment where great teams are built, systems are leveraged to support individual effectiveness, and all are given freedom to operate to their fullest extent. We solve daily problems through innovation, endurance and seeking solutions that increase the quality of life for our field staff and our clients. Simply put, we endeavor to “Improve More Lives”. We are looking to hire an individual who will embody the above passions, the below requirements, and who will lead our Spokane operations staff to be industry best.
As a Branch Manager you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
- Develop and foster an environment that encourages team members to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture.
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate, and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every employee and customer.
- Bring out the best in the branch employees by providing training, coaching, and motivation.
- Be able to coordinate and organize staff efforts towards priority needs while cascading companywide initiatives with focus and consistency.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills deployable towards staff training and development. Also deployable towards gaining market share prominence.
- Review and compile data to come up with actionable plans that can be put into place with Branch Staff towards achieving desired goals and outcomes.
- Established ability in conflict resolution between staff and optimizing team collaboration.
- Build this branch through an entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for improvement – with the ability to see the big picture and act accordingly.
- Create branch-specific strategies which improve revenue, manage expenses, and grow the business, while guarding company values and ensuring best in class compliance
- Bachelor’s degree (only to be substituted with extensive industry and management experience)
- 2 – 5 years of experience managing a team of 5 or more individuals
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in home care and/or health care setting are helpful but not required.
- Healthcare Management degree
When/Where will you work?
The Spokane office is an excellent space and an important Branch to our company. Our typical office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. However, you will be responsible for an operation that runs 24/7. Occasional work on evenings and weekends may be required. Work will be performed in an office setting, but occasional visits to client homes, partner facilities, or conferences may be required. Ongoing marketing efforts in the community will require driving.