Do you dread going to work when you wake up in the morning? Does it feel like you’re trapped in a dead-end job with no chance for advancement? If you currently find yourself at a career crossroad, it may be time for a change. Have you ever considered a career in the healthcare field, or, more specifically, becoming a professional caregiver? If you have a desire to connect with and serve others, caregiving may be your calling- one that could be far more rewarding than any job you’ve ever had before!
Is It Time for a Career Change? Take this Job Satisfaction Survey
To determine if a career change is right for you, start by honestly answering these questions about your current job:
- Are you learning new skills?
- Do you feel appreciated for your time and talents?
- What’s your return-on-investment (ROI)?
- Are negative feelings about your job affecting your health?
- Does it feel too much like ‘work’?
- Do you sense that you’re wasting your time?
- Is your boss or work environment non-supportive?
- Are you more often unhappy than satisfied?
If your responses indicate that your current career path lacks purpose, it may be time to seek employment elsewhere- even if it means changing industries.
Could Home-Based Caregiving Be Your Calling?
Perhaps you are now working in a service-related industry but are ready for a change. Or maybe you just completed a college degree and are searching for job opportunities that allow you to use what you’ve learned while earning a decent living.
If you have a strong desire to serve others, connect with people, and make them well cared for, home care might be your calling. It could offer the solution to a difficult period in your life, one that takes you down a path filled with fresh challenges and accomplishments. Being successful as a home care professional doesn’t require a fancy degree or previous experience but rather the compassion and dedication needed when supporting others.
For example, possessing people skills and a caring nature makes you the perfect candidate to serve in the role as a home care aide. As merely one caregiving position that you could step right into today, being an aide could be the path to enjoying a highly enriching career!
Why Our Agency is the Right Choice
At Family Resource Home Care, we are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with locations throughout Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. When you join our family, you will be joining a talented group of exceptional people.
A career with Family Resource Home Care provides you with these benefits:
- Flexible schedules, including part-time and full-time
- Paid sick and safe leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym membership discounts
Personal development and training
- Access to online training and continuing education courses
- Paid on-site training
- Certification opportunities for caregivers
Health and wellness
- Choice of 2 medical plans, including a Health Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Choice of 2 dental plans
- Vision plan
- Voluntary accident, critical illness, or hospital indemnity plans
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, with a buy-up option
- Short and long-term disability plans
- 401(k) plan with profit-sharing opportunities
Furthermore, our employees enjoy a rich company culture based on core values that have earned us consistent recognition as one of Washington state’s Best Places to Work.
Ready for a Career Change? Contact Us Today!
As a premier provider of exceptional in-home care services, Family Resource Home Care excels at winning the trust of families in our communities. We are the preferred choice of professional in-home caregivers whose calling is to provide compassionate care to clients in Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.
At Family Resource Home Care, we employ a large, diverse group of in-home professionals. Some work just a few hours a month, while others work full time. We are industry leaders when it comes to wages and benefits because we genuinely care about our home care providers as we support their efforts to help people live comfortably right where they want to be. If you have the compassion and dedication to join our winning team, please apply for one of our caregiver jobs by visiting Family Resource Home Care now at FRHC Job Openings.