Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning team. We are looking to hire an individual who is passionate about supporting a mission to increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent. Our purpose is simple, improve more lives!
What will you do?
- Recruit Home Care Professionals for employment opportunities within the assigned regions.
- Implement and execute effective recruitment strategies to assure appropriate staffing levels.
- Identify new, effective recruiting sources and measure return on investment.
- Travel within assigned to regions for events and job fairs based on agency needs (1+ events per month/region).
- Expand community relationships and maintain contacts with schools, agencies, and social services to promote the agency.
- Post and manage all recruiting advertisements: job boards, flyers, social media, et.
- Provide analytics to leadership to allow for trend identification.
- Create a positive image in the local communities that portrays agency as a top employer.
- And more!
When/Where will you work?
Our typical work hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. Occasional work on evenings and weekends may be required. This role will primarily be remote, however community field days and occasional office days and in-person meetings will be required.
Are you a good fit?
Are you passionate about improving lives? That is the first clue! Ideally, our employees have 2 years of experience in recruitment. A Human Resources degree or similar is a plus. Due to state laws, we do require that you be 18 years of age. We also need you to have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record.
What Will We Offer You?
At Family Resource Home Care, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance: Feel a sense of security for your loved ones with our company paid life insurance.
- Paid-Time Off: Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation in your first year, and more after that!
- 10 Paid Holidays: Enjoy time with friends and family during the holidays.
- BYOD Stipend: A monthly stipend to help pay for personal phone usage.