Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning team. We are looking to hire an individual who is passionate about supporting a mission to increase the quality of life for our clients and keep them safe and independent. Our purpose is simple, improve more lives!
What will you do?
- Develop market outreach and business development strategies to drive increases in B2B leads, private pay clients, market share and the goals of your assigned branches.
- Effectively utilize FRHC business development and relationship sales methods to identify and develop referral relationships with hospitals, home health and hospice agencies, physicians, assisted living, elder care attorneys and more. Provide input in development of the FRHC business development, marketing and referral outreach plans.
- Nurture referral relationships with weekly in-person outreach, meetings, emails and phone calls. Maintain referral accounts through ongoing, continued connection. Use FRHC materials to promote the brand.
- Collaborate closely with your branch team to maximize lead generation and conversion. Attend weekly meetings with branch staff. Partner branch team in the development and implementation of market plans, sales strategies and competitive positioning analysis.
- Track contacts and outcomes of interactions with each referral source utilizing the company CRM. Track and trend your weekly lead generation goals and assigned branches’ goals.
- Track spending and manage assigned outreach budget.
- Keep abreast of changes to the Home Care and Health Care industries and opportunities to enhance services provided by FRHC.
- Seek out and represent FRHC at community events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and partner events – sometimes on evenings and weekends.
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team in caregiver field recruitment activities.
- And more!
When/Where will you work?
Our typical office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. Occasional work on evenings and weekends may be required. This role will primarily be based in the Pierce County community. Office or administrative work may be done remotely. In person office meetings will be required.
Are you a good fit?
Are you passionate about improving lives? That is the first clue! Ideally, our Regional Business Development Managers have an associates degree or above and 2 years of experience in a business development or sales role. Health care experience is definitely a plus!
Due to state laws, we do require that you be 18 years of age and that you can pass a state background check. We also require a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record.
What Will We Offer You?
At Family Resource Home Care, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- BYOD Stipend: We provide a monthly stipend to help cover your personal phone usage;.
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance: Feel a sense of security for your loved ones with our company paid life insurance.
- Paid-Time Off: Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation in your first year, and more after that!
- 10 Paid Holidays: Enjoy time with friends and family during the holidays.
- Flexibility: This position is field-based, meaning you will be out in the community on almost a daily basis. However, your administrative work can be done from home.