Website Family Resource Home Care
We are currently hiring for a full time registered nurse, RN to support our Portland Metro Area. Are you looking for a nursing position that allows you to step away from bedside nursing, create your own schedule, work from home days, and teaching/mentorship opportunities? This is the position for you! Come join our award-winning team! If you are passionate about improving lives, you belong here. Our employees are our most important asset. See why they chose to come and stay to thrive.
While there is work from home opportunity available, this individual must be willing to travel to Salem and Eugene. This is a non-negotiable factor.
- Collaborate with our team to admit clients needing medication administration and nursing services.
- Perform nursing assessments, monitoring, and care coordination.
- Delegate nursing tasks to caregivers, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Lead in developing and updating care plans.
- Provide supervision and guidance to LPNs.
- Maintain clear communication with the team.
- Review client documentation and records.
- Document nursing services and client interactions.
- Deliver training and education to caregivers.
- Participate in company and department meetings.
- Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals.
- Ensure adherence to agency policies and regulations.
- Support other nurses as needed.
- Active Oregon state RN license
- Ability to pass a state and national background check
- Personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and clean driving record
- 1 year of experience in a home care/home health setting OR at least 1 year of experience in an SNF, ICU or MedSurg