Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning caregiving team! We are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about providing care that increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent.
What will you do? Our Lead Caregivers are experienced care professionals who can help us with our most critical shifts. Fill-ins, new clients, and training peers that need a little extra support. Your primary activities will still include supporting your clients in activities of daily living such as:
- cooking and/or serving meals
- helping client’s bath, dress, and groom
- assisting with household chores such as cleaning and laundry
- driving clients to the store or appointments
- being a companion and joining with them in their everyday activities and hobbies
- monitoring and reporting on client condition
- and more!
Current Schedule Options: Must be available at least one weekend day. Will be required to work in both Pullman and Moscow areas.
Pay rate $19.25 hr.
- 40 hrs Wednesday-Sunday 12pm-8pm
Why Family Resource Home Care?
- Weekly Pay. Receive a paycheck every week!
- Consistent Hours & Pay. You will enter your preferred weekly hours each week and we will work to get you the hours and paycheck you expect!
- 24/7 Caregiver Support. You will never work without having someone available to answer the phone should you need something. Our caregivers are never alone – we are a team!
- Paid Orientation & Training. You will be paid for the time you spend at orientation and any additional online training that is required.
- Generous Referral Program. We have a “Buddy Bonus” referral program that you are eligible for immediately! Refer someone to us and receive $150 when they have worked 30 days! Each referral increases by $25!
- Continuing Education. Access to online training and continuing education courses.
- We value YOU! We proudly recognize our caregivers through weekly emails and monthly newsletters.
- Active WA State NAC/CNA license or HCA license
- Nurse Delegated (preferred but not required)
- CPR certification
- One-year experience in home care, AFH, hospital or nursing home setting
- GED or high school diploma
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid state license and auto insurance
- Ability to pass required background checks
- Must be dependable and trustworthy
- Family Resource Home Care is a drug free workplace in accordance to federal laws
- Sometimes our float caregivers are required to provide care in a facility. The COVID-19 vaccine is currently mandated for all workers within a healthcare facility. In order to be qualified for this lead caregiver position, you must be able to comply with that mandate.
- Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
- Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
- Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.