Website Family Resource Home Care
We are currently hiring for IT Specialist to join our team at Family Resource Home Care! We provide assistive care services in our clients homes through our team of caregivers.
The IT Specialist is responsible for the setup and security of wireless networks and computer equipment for offices and all staff. This includes the provisioning of equipment, software, licenses, etc. The IT Specialist will provide technical support and answers to user questions, troubleshooting problems with computer hardware or software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and resolve customer issues and requests received through tickets and various channels; troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting end-user technology issues; escalate to external vendor support as needed, and coordinate the resolution.
- Perform all activities for installation, and maintenance, and managing inventory of the organization’s workstations/PCs, and all related peripheral equipment
- Maintain SaaS/systems accesses, updates, and installations
- Monitor and verify all company offices, assets and systems comply with security requirements
- Attend and participate in company meetings and trainings.
- Adhere to all Family Resource Home Care policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations.
- Other duties (including after-hours on-call) as assigned. Position may also be modified to accommodate the specific needs of assigned branch.
- Microsoft A+ Certificate or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Two years customer support or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience in the healthcare industry
The Technical Support Representative will spend 100% of their time in an office environment indoors. This will require time both spent at a computer station for office work and standing. The usual business hours for this role will be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, however this role will require some evening and weekends to meet job requirements. This position may require travel as appropriate, approximately 5% of the time. This position will have intermittent supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance options
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
- Work computer and phone system
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership Development Program and career growth opportunities
FRHC is an equal opportunity employer.