Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning caregiving team. We are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about providing care that increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent. To support you in doing this crucial job, we provide 24 hour on-call support, continuing education and training, competitive wages and benefits, as well as paid sick leave.
Our Olympia branch services Thurston, Mason and Lewis counties
What will you do? Support your clients in activities of daily living by assisting with tasks such as:
- cooking and/or serving meals
- helping client’s bath, dress, and groom
- assisting with household chores such as cleaning and laundry
- driving clients to the store or appointments
- being a companion and joining with them in their everyday activities and hobbies
- monitoring and reporting on client condition
- and more!
When/Where will you work? We have clients who need care during all hours of the day/night, or even 24 hours a day! We will work to find clients that match your availability and skill set. The more availability you have, the easier to find you work! We will try our best to pair you with clients who live within a reasonable drive from your home but request your flexibility while we find that perfect match!
Pay/Compensation: Pay is dependent on the level of care for the client, but generally falls between $18.00 to $19.00 per hour.
Are you a good fit? Are you passionate about improving lives? That is the first clue! Ideally, our employees have some experience in caregiving which could include caring for a family member or even formal training with a state licensure (such as HHA, HCA, CNA). However, we do provide training to individuals who want to learn!
- 18 years+
- Ability to pass a state and national background check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and clean driving record
- Ability to complete state-required caregiver/HCA training as needed
Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.