Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care is a leading home care agency dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate care to our clients in their homes. We specialize in personalized in-home care to help our clients maintain their independence and improve their quality of life. Our mission is simple – to improve more lives!
We are seeking an outgoing, motivated and humble Client Care Supervisor (CCS) to join our team. As a CCS, you will play a crucial role in driving our business growth and ensuring the well-being of our clients. Your responsibilities will encompass sales/business development, client relationship management, and care plan oversight. You will work closely with our branch staff to develop and implement growth strategies.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations for potential clients, understanding their specific needs and preferences.
- Build rapport with potential clients and their families to establish trust and confidence in our services.
- Bring on new clients by presenting customized care plans and service offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current clients and their families.
- Stay informed about clients’ evolving health conditions and needs, ensuring the delivery of appropriate care.
- Provide exceptional customer service, promptly addressing any concerns or inquiries.
- Regularly visit clients at their homes to assess their well-being and address any issues or improvements needed.
- Review and update care plans as needed, considering clients’ evolving requirements.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation of client profiles and notes.
- Provide clear directions for caregivers to reference when working with clients
- Work with the Branch Manager and Caregiver Manager to develop business growth strategies.
- Identify opportunities to increase billable hours and expand our service offerings.
- Implement marketing and outreach initiatives to attract new clients and enhance our community presence.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing or business development; healthcare or home care setting preferred.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed position quotas and/or goals
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer-focused with a genuine passion for quality care and compassion.
- Outgoing, personable, and able to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Comfortable working in the field, conducting assessments and client visits.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, clean driving record and access to a vehicle
Work Schedule and Info
Our typical office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. You will spend 25% of your time in an office environment indoors. The additional 75% of your time will be in various client homes performing assessments or observations.
What We Offer
- Full time salary plus performance based incentives
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental, vision
- $50/month personal device stipend
- Paid Mileage: We provide a per mile reimbursement.
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance: Feel a sense of security for your loved ones with our company paid life insurance.
- Paid-Time Off: Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation in your first year, and more after that!
- 10 Paid Holidays: Enjoy time with friends and family during the holidays.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Company matching 401(k)