Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning team. We are looking to hire an individual who is passionate about providing care that increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent. Our purpose is simple, improve more lives!
What will you do?
- Be the first point of contact for our clients (current and potential), industry partners, and care providers, while providing excellent customer service.
- Schedule and perform in-home assessments and re-assessments.
- Write care plans and ensure Caregiver Managers have relevant information to review with assigned caregiver(s) prior to the start of care.
- Assess and admit new or current clients for nurse delegation, medication, or other specialty levels of care needs in accordance with state law.
- Complete caregiver observation visits and client supervisory visit according to policy and document in client and caregiver file.
- Update care plan as needed, communicate changes to caregiver(s), route to client for review and signature, and document the same.
- Perform caregiver training and delegate additional trainings as fit.
- And more!
When/Where will you work?
This position is expected to work 10-20 hours per week. Our typical office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. Occasional nights and/or weekends may be required. You will spend 60% of your time in an office environment indoors. The additional 40% of your time will be in various client homes performing assessments or observations.
Are you a good fit?
Are you passionate about improving lives? That is the first clue! This position does require an active Oregon LPN licensure. Ideally, our LPN’s have some senior care experience. As you can imagine, communication skills and attention to detail are key! We also require a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record.
What Will We Offer You?
At Family Resource Home Care, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Paid Mileage: We provide a per mile reimbursement.
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance: Feel a sense of security for your loved ones with our company paid life insurance.
- Paid-Time Off: Accrue paid vacation for every hour you work!