Website Family Resource Home Care
Family Resource Home Care invites you to join our award-winning team. We are looking to hire an individual who is passionate about supporting a mission to increases the quality of life for our clients and keeps them safe and independent. Our purpose is simple, improve more lives!
Thursday to Sunday 10a-9p
Friday to Monday 10a-9p
What will you do?
- Manage high inbound call volume and communicate efficiently and professionally to solve customer needs.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications to solve customer requests such as schedule adjustments, general questions, directions, or providing basic company information.
- Maintain client and caregiver schedules by consistently updating the system and documenting all conversations thoroughly.
- Work in conjunction with the branches to aid in staffing efforts.
- Appropriately evaluate and direct inbound Client Care inquires for resolution.
- Communicate changes or exceptions in schedules to both clients and caregivers including but not limited to updates, cancellations, and shift acceptances.
- Assist and coach caregivers on Point-of-Care usage for timecard accuracy, task completion, and other shift documentation.
- Ensure quality coverage of after-hours (on-call) needs via team rotation.
- And more!
When/Where will you work?
Our Customer Service Representatives work in an office environment 100% of the time.
Are you a good fit?
Are you passionate about improving lives? That is the first clue! Ideally our CSR’s have 2 years of customer service experience. As you can imagine, demonstrated problem solving and communication skills are key. And technical proficiency is a must! Experience in a call center and/or health care setting are a plus.
What Will We Offer You?
At Family Resource Home Care, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance: Feel a sense of security for your loved ones with our company paid life insurance.
- Paid-Time Off: Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation in your first year, and more after that!
- 10 Paid Holidays: Enjoy time with friends and family during the holidays.